Cargando...

martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

Captan, Obvio

Captan, Obvio es una banda de Rock'n'roll Psicodelico experimental,
nos dejaron su ultimo trabajo via el chat Box-
Disfrutenlo.


http://www.myspace.com/captanobvio


Die Captan, Obvio Die!




















01 Take your hands off me you damn dirty ape!!
02 El blues del cura (I swear I didn't know she was eight).
03 Smile, Johnny (Slowly dippin' my shimp in your flithy salsa).
04 Don Pardo presents tonight's musical guest.
05 Alice han a boyfriend in her dream (No means yes, and yes means anal).
06 Wail ai was in de wildernes, yes, dat was mai penis.mp3
07 Prom night Jersey 78, who gave the retards crack_ (La-ra-ra-ra).
08 Adiós, mamá (Corre, chiguire, corre).
09 Where you going Alice_.
10 I am not an animal, I am a man
11 Ouch! My squigly smooge!!
12 Las puertas han caído (Yeeppikaie, motherfucker)
13 Look at them pelicans fly men! Go pelican!
14 Its come to this, hasn't it_.

Descargar

0 comentarios: