Cargando...

jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

Evil Devil

















Escuchalo: http://www.myspace.com/evildevilitaly


Devil Scream














01. Intro
02. I wonder why
03. You must die
04. Evil devil
05. Last day of my life
06. methodo

07. I can't stop
08. Lets Wreck
09. Live in far west
10. Halloween


Descargar Disco


Breakfast at the Psychohouse













1.Intro
2.Immortalise
3.Psycho Is My World
4.I Can't Believe Your Eyes
5.Stars, The
6.Chemicals
7.Letter To The Censors
8.Without You

9.Las Isla Bonita
10.All Around The World
11.Now You're Mine


Descargar Disco


Drink To Kill my Pain














Intro
No Roof Over Head
Burning Roses
What is death What is Life
The Way of Damnation
Devil Crew
Back in the far West
Come Back
S.R.L
You´re gonna die!
No Pain
Outro

Descargar Disco

1 comentarios:

barkingdog dijo...

Many thanks for these.

The link for "Devil Scream" is dead, any chance of a re-up.

Cheers... the dog.