Cargando...

miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

Belvedere

Mom0n ya había subido algo de Belvedere acá. Subo esto para completar, si quieren leer reseña, vayan al post de Mom0n.


Live At The Millenium 2000
  1. 2nd Column
  2. The Bottom line
  3. Difference
  4. Malpractice
  5. Weekend warrior
  6. Male pattern impotence
  7. Not my problem
  8. Sik salvation
  9. Bad Day
  10. My girlfriend only likes me when she's drunk
  11. Danky
  12. Todd
  13. Lemmings

DESCARGA

Belvedere EP 2001

  1. Facts of life
  2. The perfect song

DESCARGA

Live in Biella, Italy 2003

  1. The only problem with wishful thinking
  2. 2nd Column
  3. Weekend warrior
  4. Excuse me can I use this chair
  5. It's tough to be a bully when there's no one left to bully
  6. A juxtaposition of action and reason
  7. Airplane
  8. Not my problem
  9. Two minutes for looking so good

DESCARGA

0 comentarios: